Dry Needling is a bit like acupuncture for your muscles. If you are experiencing pain or muscle tightness that massage is not helping then Dry Needling is a good next step.
At Waverley Myotherapy Clinic our aim is to enhance energy & balance in your life. We use tools such as Dry Needling to drive this vision. One of the main things we hear about our Dry Needling treatment is how effective it is at reducing pain longer term.
If you’d like to experience similar results, why not come say hi or have a chat with one of our Degree Qualified Myotherapists to find out more?
We have been established in the Waverley area as the leaders in Dry Needling treatment for over 10 years. Reputable and highly trained is a great start but you’ll also find friendly faces, fair prices and great customer service!Book an Appoinment
What does Dry Needling entail?
Dry Needling is like acupuncture for your muscles. We use the acupuncture styled needles exclusively to relieve pain and tension. There are various techniques we can use so we can cater to you whether you’re an experienced dry needling receiver or if this is your very first time experiencing acupuncture for muscles. Some people who are experienced will like to feel what is called a ‘twitch response’ which is the nervous systems reaction to hitting on some trigger points. For beginners we can offer a gentle experience whilst still getting results so that you feel completely comfortable with the treatment.
Our staff personally enjoy the results of dry needling, helping each other when we need pain relief. We find it’s less painful than pressure point release and massage and it’s faster acting too. We often get patients specifically requesting dry needling because they experience the same results as us. We don’t charge more for a dry needling treatment – this means your out the door quicker which leaves more money in your pocket!
- Dry needling is acupuncture for your muscles.
- It’s fast and effective at relieving your pain and restriction.
- We tailor the treatment to you and your comfort levels.
- It’s cost effective (we also have HICAPs on site for claiming on the spot).
- Feel relief over multiple areas of pain in one treatment.
What can we help you with?
- Tight muscles from gym, boot-camp or sport
- Torn muscle to increase blood flow and aid repair
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache and Migraine
- Poor posture from computer work
- Overuse injury from computer work
- Sporting and recreational activity injuries
- Disc Bulge by relieving surrounding tight muscles and combining with exercises
- Facet joint irritation
- Sciatica and other pinched nerves in the neck and back
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis of the spine
- Knee pain or clicking
- Ankle pain or clicking
- Hip pain or clicking
- Groin pain
- Wrist pain
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Shoulder dysfunction or pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- SIJ pain